7 Tag
7 Things I can do:
1. Try
2. Enjoy
3. Kiss
4. Laugh
5. Give
6. Find
7. Create

7 Things I can't do:
1. Starve
2. Hate
3. Refer to previous post and link... :)

7 Things that attract me to Ammon:
1. He sees me
2. He hears me
3. His charity
4. You know, he was Senior Class "Best Body" (His words: "I see, I'm just a piece of meat.")
5. His faith
6. He works hard
7. His hope

7 Things I say most often:
1. Do you have your phone?
2. Do you have your lunch?
3. I love you
4. What do I like to hear? (the response is: OK Mom!)
5. Do you need to go to Time Out?
6. Thank you
7. Good Job

7 celebrity admiration's: I'm with Melissa, no Hollywood celeb admirations here.

7 Favorite foods:
1. Spice Cake from my wedding (Jeanne's Cakes)
2. Northampton House Chicken Marsala
3. Nattalie's Pumpkin Bread
4. My mom's turkey and cranberry sandwiches
5. Waffles with syrup, whipped cream, and strawberries
6. Fresh Bread
7. Colleen's Chicken Enchiladas




1 comments:

Andrew and Melissa said...

Thanks for doing the tag. I had to laugh when I read "Do you have your phone?" I guess that is one I missed on the '7 Things I say most often' Becasue I always say that too :)

Post a Comment