The Festivities:

The Pumpkin Carving:The Cookie Making:
The Cutest Candy Corn:The Feat:The Family:The Loot:

Hyrum loved Halloween this year! He loved dressing up, seeing his cousins, and going Trick or Treating. Ammon and I took him around our neighborhood. He didn't want to go home! He kept saying, "Two more houses, kay." Every day since he's said he wants to "do Halloween again." We have so much candy left over that I let him Trick or Treat at our house a couple times a day. The (maybe) 30 Trick or Treaters we had didn't put a dent in our Costco 120 count candy bar assortment. We're still accepting trick or treaters if you want to stop by. Anyone else have low attendance? Is Trick or Treating dying or just being replaced by Trunk or Treat? (Certainly any child can see that Trunk or Treating offers maximum amount of candy in the least amount of time.)




6 comments:

Carrie said...

Awww. So cute! Halloween is so fun. Trick or treating is alive and well in new mexico. We bought enough candy for 75 trick or treaters and we ran out WAY early. It was crazy.

AaronsherriHatch said...

We went out for a hour. After six thity there were five kids that came by my house.

Chari said...

I love your mickey mouse pumpkin! You all look great! We just did the trunk or treat then were gone the rest of the night at grandma's. We knew no one would come here because of the trunk or treat. I prefer door to door though, so do my kids.

Chelsey said...

I love the candy corn! So cute.

Hatch Family said...

the candy corn costume is too cute!

The Mattinson's said...

Your kids are cute. I also think trick or treating is dying out a little because parents have to take their kids until they are older then I remember my parents coming.

Post a Comment